Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#6 Start Living

Everyone should own a bucket list. A bucket list is important because it helps people grasp the true meaning of living. A bucket list can consist of things you want to do, places you want to go or even people you wanna meet. Everyone at least has a bucket list planned out somewhere even if it is in your head. You can never be too old to make a bucket list because it is something to help you achieve a goal in life. Other than that, a bucket list can also make memorable memories in one's life. Even though doing things on your bucket list may be a quick way to drain your energy, it definitely is a great way to spend your time wisely.

Here's Ariana Grande and her things of what she would love to achieve this year,

Ariana grande

 Skill I'd like to master:  SCUBA DIVING

Book I want to read: GOD WEARS LIPSTICK BY KAREN BERG
Instrument I want to pick up: VIOLIN
Adventure I'd like to go on: AN EXPEDITION TO EVEREST
Bad habit I want to kick: CRACKING MY BACK
Language I'd love to learn: FRENCH
Artist I want to collaborate with: M.I.A.
Go to marieclaire.com/ariana for a Q&A with Ariana about style, heartbreak, and being obsessed with her fans.




source: marie claire magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Carmen, 18
A student at Taylors Lakeside